The prevention and control of infectious diseases is one of the challenges facing the world population.
Institutions, companies and citizens are looking for systems that help them prevent and prevent the spread of viruses, such as the one we are experiencing these days, COVID-19.
There are studies that point to fever as a pre-symptom of illnesses, infections.
Therefore, body temperature is one of the indicators to measure to control the spread of viruses.
This article we are going to talk about a solution to measure body temperature to many people immediately based on technology and Artificial Intelligence.
Body temperature measurement system
Why is a body temperature measurement system needed?
There is a correlation between the existence of fever and the suffering of infectious diseases.
Therefore, a system for measuring body temperature is a great help to prevent and control diseases, infections, since it serves to:
- Discover future illnesses early.
- Avoid the transmission of diseases.
- Facilitate the early treatment of diseases.
A useful body temperature measurement system to fight pandemics must allow the measurement of many people at the same time, and all with a minimum margin of error: thermographic cameras.
How the body temperature measurement system works
The body temperature measurement system that Sonotrack offers you uses Artificial Intelligence technology and thermal cameras.
This technology, leader in China, offers the following advantages:
- Accurate face tracking present results in real time.
- Bi-Spectrum, dual channel and real-time monitoring.
- Quick multi-person non-contact temperature measurement.
- Temperature Accuracy ≤0.3º.
The cameras that measure temperature are thermal imaging cameras capable of non-contact measuring the body temperature of a group of 16 persons in less than 30 ms and with a margin of error of less than or equal to 0.3ºC.
- Real-time monitoring, quickly, of the temperature of a group of people.
- Effective temperature measurement
- Smart facial recognition.
- The data it provides can be verified and analyzed.
- Supports mobile application to obtain information and statistics in real time.
- Management of health files.
- Statistical information and data analysis according to age, gender, time, type of disease …
System Diagram & element
The proposed solution requires the following elements:
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy ≤ 0.3 ℃
- Supports up to 16 measurements at the same time
- Temperature measurement Response Time ≤ 30ms
- Recommended distance for measurement: 3-4m
Blackbody is a standard font used for temperature calibration.
- Facial Recognition Software.
- Suitable for single point emergency notification and selection of small or medium projects
A server to be used for centralized management and suitable for managing medium and large projects.
Thermographic cameras for measuring body temperature
Thermal imaging cameras are capable of measuring human body temperature with high precision in real time and trigger an alarm if a person with a fever is detected.
Both the management of the camera and the files generated by it, can be controlled from a PC, or mobile application.
- High precision and sensitivity.
- Quick installation and configuration.
- Temperature detection of up to 20 people simultaneously.
- Temperature accuracy: ± 0.3 ° C
- Temperature detection alarm function.
SNT-HR4000 Thermal Imager
Thermographic cameras resolution 400 × 300 pixels, fixed for installation on a wall, ceiling or tripod for the measurement of body temperature.
Its main characteristics are:
- Built-in temperature detection algorithm.
- A single IP, two channels.
- Sensitivity <50mK
- Thermal: Fixed Optics 8mm, Visible: Monitored Optics 2.7 – 12mm
- Response time <30ms
- 14 control colors
Handheld Thermal Imager
Sonotrack presents the family of handheld thermal imaging cameras with the SNT-HR-160 and SNT-HR-160PC models.
Working mode: thermal imaging principle, when the human body actively measures the temperature, the screen displays the body temperature, if it exceeds 37.3℃, it will alarm and LED flash on.
These models have a resolution of 160×120 pixels.
The difference between both models is in the data communication system. The SNT-HR-160PC model the video stream can be viewed in the client software by connecting the TYPE-USB.
The recommended applications to implement these body measurement systems are, among others
- Hospitals and residences.
- Supermarkets & retails
The solution provided in this article is of vital importance today and is a non-contact body measurement system that can prevent and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
The body temperature measurement system combines artificial intelligence with imaging cameras.
There are two camera models capable of measuring body temperature that Sonotrack offers you:
- SNT – HR4000
- Handheld thermal imaging cameras SNT-HR-160 y SNT-HR-160PC
The situation that we are currently experiencing as a health emergency due to the spread of COVID-19 makes us believe that this solution, perhaps, may interest you.
Do you want to know more about cameras to measure body temperature?
|firstname.lastname@example.org||Tfno: (+34) 600 559 111|
|email@example.com||Tfno: (+34) 688 744 889|
Leave a Reply